Monday, May 1, 2017

Smoked Pulled Beef & Prosciutto Stuffed Peppers

Inspiration by Mr Smoker Pete and his recent post on the “Lets Talk BBQ Forum”.

 photo IMG_0337.jpg

 photo IMG_0338.jpg

 photo IMG_0336.jpg

I served this treat with some BBQ Pit Beans and some Pasta Salad.

I did this cook a little different and it was still a great treat.

 photo IMG_0335.jpg

 photo IMG_0332.jpg


Ok, I used some smoked and pulled beef I had on hand and then added some Prosciutto for the meat. I also par-boiled the pepper halves before I stuffed them. I stuffed the peppers with the meat, some diced red onions, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, and some sharp Cheddar cheese. I also used my favorite rub on the pepper halves.  

Came out great and I will do this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment