Sunday, August 14, 2016

Beef Ribs / Weber Rotisserie

This is my first rotisserie cook in my new to me Weber Stainless Steel Performer and also using the Slow ‘N Sear to control the cook. 

 photo DSC03622.jpg

 photo DSC03623.jpg

The short ribs came from Wally-World and looked pretty good with quite a bit of meat on them. 

 photo DSC03625.jpg

Prepped them with some rub and black pepper and got them mounted into my rotisserie basket. 

 photo DSC03626.jpg

I also prepped some root crops to go under my ribs. They included some new potatoes, sweet potatoes, and onions. Along with some salt and black pepper, I used some rosemary and thyme for additional flavor for my veggies. 

 photo DSC03629.jpg

 photo DSC03628.jpg

Fired up the Slow ‘N Sear and then loaded my treats. 

 photo DSC03630.jpg

Was a very moist morning with a very heavy dew and I am sure about 100 percent humidity...everything was wet and sticky. 

 photo DSC03631.jpg

Cooked the ribs to about 200 degrees internal or until the bones started falling out and took them off of the cooker. 

 photo DSC03632.jpg

 photo DSC03635.jpg

 photo DSC03634.jpg

Removed the remaining bones and got the food ready for the table.

 photo DSC03636.jpg

 photo DSC03637.jpg


Wife liked her ribs straight up and I put a little sauce on one of mine. They were good either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment