Thursday, October 12, 2017

Crescent Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler / Cobb Grill

Always looking for desserts that will fit on my smaller Cobb Premier cooker and this is a good one and fairly easy to fix. 

 photo IMG_1021.jpg

Added a couple dips of ice cream and a hit of cool whip and it made a fine dessert.

 photo IMG_1003.jpg

Ingredients were as follows:
8 oz tube of Crescent Rolls
12 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 stick butter
21 oz cherry pie filling
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar

8X8 baking dish

 photo IMG_1005.jpg

Pam the baking dish and place 4 or half of the Crescent rolls on the bottom of the dish, add the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar mix.

 photo IMG_1006.jpg

Add the cherry pie filling

 photo IMG_1007.jpg

Place the other half of the Crescent rolls on top and add the 1/4 cup sugar and the butter to the top of the treat.

 photo IMG_1008.jpg

I used the larger charcoal basket with 20 all hardwood briquets which I heated up in a chimney.

 photo IMG_1011.jpg

My cobbler about done on the Cobb grill. I ran the grill at about 300F measured at the very top of the dome and the bake took about 65 minutes to complete.

 photo IMG_1022.jpg

I figured I would have a rough time getting it out of the dish but it came out better than I expected.


It’s really a fine dessert and especially for the Cobb and I will do this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment