Friday, March 11, 2016

Cobb Co-Bobs

This cook was done on a cold and windy morning a few days ago on my little Cobb Grill.

 photo DSC03397.jpg

I cut up some red, green, yellow, and orange bell peppers and placed them in a one gallon Zip-Lock bag. I also added some red onion squares and some mushrooms slices to the marinade bag. Next step was to pour in a bottle of Wishbone salad dressing and place the bag in the fridge for a couple of hours.

 photo DSC03398.jpg

Got the co-bobs ready on some small wooden skewers that would fit the grill.

 photo DSC03401.jpg

I fired up the grill and got it ready for my cook.

 photo DSC03399.jpg

Placed the first round on the grill.

 photo DSC03400.jpg

While the veggies were cooking, I cut my Black Pepper Spam into some chunks and then got some pineapple and cherries skewered up and ready for the grill.

 photo DSC03402.jpg

This is my second round of veggies finishing up on the grill.

 photo DSC03404.jpg

Next step was to get the meat and fruit started on the grill.

 photo DSC03405.jpg

Bowled this treat up and it looked pretty good.

 photo DSC03406.jpg

 photo DSC03407.jpg

Wife added some additional fruit (berries) and a stick of garlic bread and we had a fine meal.





No comments:

Post a Comment