Monday, June 26, 2017

Portobello Pizza / Cobb Grill / Low Carb Treat

This is a nice treat and also low carb and fairly easy to make and bake on any size cooker or kitchen oven. 

 photo IMG_0183.jpg

The Ingredients for my cook were as follows:

3-4 Portobello Mushrooms
Pizza Sauce
Sliced black olives
Sliced bell peppers
Sliced onions
Pepperoni
Pound of Italian sausage
Mozzarella cheese

I cooked the sausage in advance and used a mellon ball tool to clean out the gills on the bottom of the mushrooms. 

 photo IMG_0185.jpg

Started with the sauce

 photo IMG_0187.jpg

Next, I added the sausage, the olives, onions, and bell peppers

 photo IMG_0188.jpg

Finished up by adding the cheese and pepperoni and they were ready for the grill. 

 photo IMG_0189_1.jpg

Placed the first three treats on the Cobb which I had running at about 325-350 degrees. Took about 15-18 minutes to get done. 

 photo IMG_0190.jpg

Done on the grill

 photo IMG_0191.jpg

I did the 4 mushrooms in two cooks or bakes

 photo IMG_0192_1.jpg

 photo IMG_0196.jpg


Served with some fruit and a Smoked Amber Ale and I had a great meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment