Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Roast Beef on the Rotisserie / NuWave Air Fryer

Here is another cook I did recently on my NuWave 10 quart air fryer. 

 photo IMG_1270.jpg

I started with a 3.58 pound bottom round roast. I trimmed it up and then applied some olive oil for a sticker and then some garlic salt and butcher cut black pepper to my roast and placed it on the rotisserie and turned it loose.

 photo IMG_1271.jpg

Was a pretty close fit in the cooker. 

 photo IMG_1272.jpg

The meat about done on the rotisserie in my NuWave 10 quart air fryer. The meat was cooked at 370 degrees for 65 minutes and taken off the cooker at about 128 degrees internal temperature.

 photo IMG_1275.jpg

Resting and cooling off before I slice and shave it up for sandwiches. I wonder if it will be juicy?  Nah

 photo IMG_1276.jpg

Came out great but I got it a little too done..had a little more temperature carryover than I expected with the higher cooking temperature. 


Sure made a great roast beef sandwich with a couple of slices of Swiss cheese  and some horsey sauce.

1 comment: