Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Spamwich & Breaded Green Beans in the Air Fryer

This cook was done on my NuWave 10 quart air fryer using Grill Grates for the meat. 

 photo IMG_1319.jpg

I placed a couple of nice thick slices of the Spam on an onion bun, added lettuce, sliced tomatoes, a couple of slices of Swiss cheese, and some horsey sauce and that completed my Spamwich. Served with breaded green beans and also a little dab of refried beans I had leftover from a previous meal. Beans X2

 photo IMG_1313.jpg

Cut the Spam into 6 slices and then brushed on some olive oil and then sprinkled with black pepper and it was ready for the air fryer. 

 photo IMG_1314.jpg

Set the temperature at 400 degrees and preheated the air fryer for a full 20 minutes to be sure that this time, I had the Grill Grates as hot as I could get them. Placed the meat on the air fryer and cooked them about 6 minutes and turned them and did 6 more minutes. 

 photo IMG_1316.jpg

Would have been nice to get a little darker grill marks but that is about as good as I think I can get with this machine. 

 photo IMG_1317.jpg

Green beans up next and I cooked them at 400 degrees for 9 minutes and they came out great. One of the best things I have done on the air fryer. 

 photo IMG_1318.jpg

With a little salt, I could easily make a meal out of them. 

 photo IMG_1320.jpg

 photo IMG_1323.jpg


Was a pretty simple cook and sure made one great meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment