Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pizza's on the FE Pellet Cooker

Before I take the FE up to the highter temps required for baking, I always clean the cooker well as I don't want a grease fire and I also want a very clean burning fire for the pizza. This will usually give me a great pizza with none of the after tastes associated with the regular meat that I cook in the cooker.



This is my prep of a 12" in diameter pan pizza and I have the sauce, my home made Italian sausage, cheese, onions, and bell peppers rings on the pie. This makes for a great pizza.



This picture shows the pizza on the cooker just before I took it off. I am using a temperature of about 425 degrees with pecan logs. Was a great pizza!!



This is my prep of two more pan pizzas for my old school FE pellet cooker. Again, these two pizzas are 12" in diameter and are loaded up with my sauce, Italian sausage, onions, bell peppers, cheese, and pepperoni.



This picture shows the two pizzas about ready to come off the cooker. I do have to turn the pizzas in the cooker about 180 degrees about halfway thru the bake to be sure to get very even baking and the FE does a fine job with the higher temps needed for my baking.

Great Pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment